Thank you to everyone who donates to the Little Fox!
Please try and give us things in good condition that we can sell. When we receive donations that we have to send to Goodwill or put in the trash, it is extra work for our volunteers.
- clothes need to be clean, as well as stain and rip free
- infant gear should be current (last 5-6 years) and free of mold, mildew or other stains and in working condition
- we will only accept items in clean saleable condition with no missing parts, broken pieces or chipping paint
- when you bring in items to donate, we will ask you to take home any items which we cannot sell
Donations are accepted any day during business hours or by appointment.
Toys, Puzzles, Games, and Books
- Toys, puzzles, and games must be complete with all pieces and no broken parts. Puzzles and games must be in their originals boxes.
- Examples: puzzles, games, dolls, cars and trucks, building sets (e.g. Lego, Duplo), infant toys, children's books, parenting & childbirth books, children's DVDs and CDs
- Clothing must be clean, with no rips or stains.
- Examples: children's clothing, shoes, hats, sports equipment, Halloween costumes, holiday items, maternity clothing
Kid and Baby Gear
- We accept almost anything that is kid-related! Examples: Boppy pillows, body pillows, baby carriers (e.g. Baby Bjorns), strollers, Pack 'n'
- Plays, high chairs, activity mats, activity tables, jumpers (e.g. Excersaucer, Jumperoo), booster seats, car seats (non-expired, please!), bedding, room decorations
Items We Cannot Take
- Stuffed animals
- VHS tapes
- Jewelry or charms of any kind except Haba brand wooden jewelry.
- Miscellaneous toys (i.e. random pieces from sets) or free toys from restaurants/cereal boxes
- Chemistry kits
- Swim aids (unless they are USCG approved)
- Bike helmets over 5 years old
- Some magnetic toys - please check www.cpsc.gov for recalled magnetic toys
- Vintage toys or old toys (use your judgment)
Infant Equipment & Gear
- Car Seats: We cannot sell cars seats or bases that are expired. Please check the expiration date before bringing it to the store. Many seats expire after 5 years, but newer seats may allow for 6-8 years of safe use. We also cannot accept car seats that have been in an accident.
- Cribs: We are currently not taking any drop sided cribs due to the large numbers of recalls, unless the drop side has been immobilized with a kit from the manufacturer.
Yard Sale Leftovers
Yard/Rummage Sale Leftovers: We cannot accept yard/rummage sale leftovers unless you've cleared it beforehand with Susan Dorson at email@example.com