As you donate please be sure to follow our new donation guidelines:
- only 2 bags of clothes per donation
- only 2 boxes or bags of toys per donation
- we will only accept items in clean condition with no missing parts, broken pieces or chipping paint
- when you bring in toys to donate, we will ask you to take home any items which we cannot sell
Examples of Acceptable Toys
- Complete Puzzles (wooden or in boxes - no bags)
- Complete Games
- Clean dolls
- Clean cars/trucks in excellent condition (no broken parts)
- Infant toys in clean condition
- Duplo, Lego and other building sets
Toys/Items We Cannot Take
- We are not taking stuffed animals Or VHS tapes right now
- Drop sided cribs, unless the drop side has been immobilized with a kit from the manufacturer
- Crib bumper pads
- We cannot accept floaties or any device meant to assist children to float in the water.
- Car seats that are expired. Check the sticker or plastic for a molded expiration date. Many seats expire after 5 years, but newer seats may allow for 6-8 years of safe use.
- Bike helmets over 5 years old.
- Jewelry or charms of any kind except Haba brand wooden jewelry.
- Puzzles in bags
- Games with pieces missing
- Toys that are dirty or broken
- Miscellaneous toys (i.e. random pieces from sets)
- Free toys from restaurants/cereal boxes
- Chemistry kits
- Toys that break easily
- Toys with chipping paint
- Toys with small bits broken off
- Some magnetic toys - please check www.cpsc.gov for recalled magnetic toys
- Vintage toys or old toys (use your judgment)
We accept almost anything that is kid-related, including:
- Children's Clothing (no rips or stains)
- Maternity Clothing
- Children's Books, DVDs, CDs
- Stuffed Animals - we are not taking stuffed animals right now.
- Puzzles (complete only please, in boxes)
- Games (complete only please)
- Sports Equipment
- Parenting & Childbirth Books
- Room Decorations
- Halloween Costumes & Other Holiday Items for Kids
- Pack N Plays
- High Chairs
- Exersaucers & Activity Tables
- Boppys & Body Pillows
- Carriers & Bjorns
- Cribs (non drop-side, manufactured after 1995, check www.cpsc.gov for a recall - we cannot take recalled cribs)
- Car Seats (non-expired) & Boosters
Thank you to everyone who donates to the Little Fox!
Please try and give us things in good condition that we can sell. When we receive donations that we have to send to Goodwill or put in the trash, it is extra work for our volunteers.
- Please give us clothing that is free of stains, rips, or missing buttons.
- Please limit your donations to 2 garbage bags of clothing at a time. If you have more, please contact us.
Toys, Puzzles, & Games
- Yard/Rummage Sale Leftovers: We cannot accept yard/rummage sale leftovers unless you've cleared it beforehand with Susan Dorson at email@example.com
- Puzzles and Games must have all of their pieces and in their original box for us to be able to sell them.
Infant Equipment & Gear
- Car Seats: We cannot sell cars seats or bases that are expired. Please check the expiration date before bringing it to the store. Many seats expire after 5 years, but newer seats may allow for 6-8 years of safe use.
- Cribs: we are currently not taking any drop sided cribs due to the large numbers of recalls, unless the drop side has been immobilized with a kit from the manufacturer.
Donations are accepted any day during business hours.