Than you to everyone who donates to The Little Fox. Every donation counts - have one beautiful coat or awesome game? Bring it by, it adds up!
Please only give us things in good condition that we can sell - when we receive donations that we have to send to Goodwill or put in the trash, it is extra work for our volunteers.
Remember: Clean, Complete & Current! to The Fox Shop? Remember Clean, Complete and Current!
Donation Hours: Donations are accepted during the Little Fox business hours or by special arrangement.
Items we DO accept:
(all seasons all the time)
- Balance bikes, scooters & tricycles (clean & working)
- Bedding for infant & toddlers - clean and rip free
- Books - kid & parent; current & in good shape
- Car seats free from accidents and current*
- Clothes (infant through size 14 & maternity)
- Dancewear & dance shoes
- DVD's & CD's for kids
- Games, puzzles & toys - clean & complete
- Halloween Costumes
- Infant gear (no more than 6 yrs old, working & clean - no mold or dirty items, please!)
- Legos, Duplos, blocks etc. (no need to be complete sets)
- Outerwear & accessories
- Potty seats (must be very clean!)
- Shoes, boots & slippers
- Sporting Gear (cleats, ice skates, bats etc.)
- USCG approved Life Vests
* To see if your car seat is expired, look on the sides or underneath for a sticker or dates molded into the plastic. If still unsure, look on your manufacturer's site for more information.
Items We CANNOT Take
- Adult clothes (other than maternity)
- Bikes (except balance bikes
- Bike helmets over 5 years
- Body pillows
- Breast Pumps or accessories
- Chemistry sets
- Cribs or crib mattresses (we do take pack 'n plays and bassinets)
- Jewelry or charms of any kind except wooden Haba brand
- Plastic bottles (unless new)
- Stuffed animals
- Swim aids (unless US Coast Guard approved)
- Toy box dump(please pre-sort & don’t give us dried up play-doh and McDonald’s toys)
- Vintage or old toys (use your judgement)
- VHS or cassette tapes
Still unsure if we will take your item? Please contact us!
Yard Sale Leftovers
Yard Sale Leftovers: We cannot accept yard/rummage sale leftovers unless you've cleared it with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have things we can’t take? Check out these places:
Project Smile: Stuffed animals
Madela: Breast Pumps
?????Scrap fabric or stained clothes:
Bikes not Bombs: bikes :)
*Still have questions? Give us a call 781.316.3157.